Hi, I’m Vicki Kobliner, Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist and I give future moms a roadmap to help beat the 1 in 4 odds of having a child with a chronic illness.
My career has been devoted to guiding families with chronically ill children to navigate the clinical, nutritional, environmental and lifestyle changes they can make to optimize their child’s life and enhance their family experience.
In the face of an epidemic of Autism, ADHD, and pediatric anxiety, depression, asthma, allergies, and other challenges, there is so much families don’t know about their options. Every day I saw families suffer as they poured immense love, time and money into to the work of healing suffering children, and the common question was “why”
- Why didn’t someone tell me there were clues in my medical history?
- Why wasn’t I told that a C-section can increase my baby’s risk? And what I could have done to address it?
- Why did they tell me all prenatal vitamins were the same?
- Why didn’t I learn that infant reflux or eczema can be a hint of deeper issues?
I am a national and international speaker, author and educator of parents and practitioners. I use science to find solutions, while challenging children’s health dogma.
I am an expert in using nutrition, lifestyle and environmental interventions to
- help kids with chronic illnesses live their best life
- guide future moms in protecting their baby’s health starting well before conception